Subject: Re: SRCS attempts to dead agent Mayo From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/04 Message-Id: <4mgpcc$6lb@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Thu, 02 May 1996 22:29:05 -0400, Ed McCloskey wrote: >dmorgan@cts.com wrote: >> >> Would you care to mention Mayo's contributions to the technical side >> of Scientology that are still in place today? >> > >Nope. I haven't seen any useful creations of his. It's interesting that >Scientology bashers on ar$ can support Mayo with a straight face. After >all, he claims to be the actual author of part of Scientology. > >As far as I know, all known "contributions" made by Mayo have been >expunged. Mayo is now in his proper place, outside of Scientology. Ed, I answered you about being outside but I should have answered you about the "expunged" part. I am glad you qualified it that statement because there are still rather a lot of things that I wrote that have not been expunged. Not just bulletins either, there are three LRH EDs Int (yes, the genuine blue on white ones) but I bet you can't find which ones they are. If you inquire at your org, you might be told about the "roundup" of "non-LRH issues" that CMO INT did in 1982. Here's a piece of trivia for you. They canceled some LRH EDs Int that LRH wrote 'cos they thought someone else wrote them and they left THREE that I wrote in 'cos they thought they were LRH. It's off-policy not to get those issues can celled, Ed. Policy requires that after you remove an SP you have to also get rid of his connections - --especially any hidden influence from his "off-source" issues. If you do not act on what I am telling you, you are responsible by omission for every Scientologist is the world who is still following my "off-sourceness." By act, I don't mean just write a KR, and "dump the hat" on someone else, Ed, I mean handle the situation personally. "Good hunting", ML, David Mayo >Ed McCloskey >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMYvaK+mCyCdNXuVZAQFCdwP/Y3e1HeHOi0CoW4+fZ+snBX5WguuWN47L h0mLA8U5pkAih+uI8ry2uc4wY504yCIp4OeF01YcHFOMro2mikLtb6jqJ0iJ5cm4 XfetCukfX8tuNpuUmeOBDXXLMRfYCWj/qlOzdnjLkffhI/Cqajkknqr9XPbhr74/ HPmFNyPfS/0= =uCON -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----