Subject: May 18 posts and article From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/20 Message-Id: <4nps4k$53r@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- I posted some posts indicating that there would be a post on May 18 about the "event." What should have appeared on a.r.s on May 18 was a special edition of Biased Journalism, a parody. I am sorry for the disappointment. Shelley did post that parody on May 18 with the Subject: **Biased Journalism**V2no10a !Bulletin! It vanished soon after she posted it and no-one yet seems to know why or how it vanished. Yesterday, May 20, Shelley reposted it but omitted the subject line. To read this article, you need to find: Re: Don't Post Empty Subjects dated: May 20 posted by Shelley Thomson (I am hoping that Shelley will repost it with the correct subject.) The delay is disappointing -- the May 18 original posting's absence is a mystery. David -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMaBy7emCyCdNXuVZAQHyyAP/VOD75WNj8WZV5aIeCbvuBjKrNtEMdpHI pRSPMi9y3Po38i3jUlVLPQEvGJPD+Nr1hK/4PET74ZXWktCsF9bc1NdOCdsKKmwH uouLbNI0tOJlE4tj2pqqhQdeTD43Hyfn2qoeBHtLpYOjV+MfLRbTXuUfp64IV5uA 8Er5hOi98KA= =V1u0 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----