Subject: Re: About the 18th From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/18 Message-Id: <4njiad$d22@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology,alt.religion.scientology,alt.fan.asthmatic.dwarf -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- At 11:17 PM 5/17/96 -0400, jes@lightlink.com wrote: > > What if? > > What if Miscavige announces that Ron is back. > > That they've got a 10 year old boy who has passed >a series of tests which prove he could be none other >than LRH. > > It's not that far out really. Scientology is >a religion of reincarnation and it has been 10 years >since the founder died. > > When the DALAI LAMA dies, the tibetan community, especially >the monks closest to the DL at the time of his death, will keep >their eye open in search for the new baby body that the DL takes on. > > They usually find the child before the age of three. > > When they find the child that they think is the >DALAI LAMA, a group of trusted tibetan priests will >conduct a series of tests on the child to ensure >that they've got the right man. > > So too, with Scientology, I'd imagine. > > My question to you, then, is if they announce LRH is back, >would you believe them? Have they got the right man. > > Jane > Permission to speak, M'Lady? It depends who is doing the tests. I'd ha' more faith in "a group of trusted tibetan priests" than an Asthmatic Dwarf but really, I'd be more sure if'n I checked it out fer meself. As a bit of trivia, Our Founder which art on a Galaxy Far Away said that he would return in 18 years. Jesus said he'd come back, too, an' a lot more people been waitin' a lot longer fer that Great J Day. Absentum in obsequiem, Rev. D. "All me life I dreamed a dream and now the Angel has appeared, I go me quietly to me place o' peace." Yeeaaahh, an' x-postin' t' ay ar ess! -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMZ1KL+mCyCdNXuVZAQHzBwQAlnFR5LELvvExGRR9Hk6W6DTwGbK+L4FY sfAWVAIlgA4TAfRt96n9NQ4ftiLMvS2Mf0dU90w8XagL+5lJosifZbZJscZejERe 6Xg5F0diBmphYixAQ6gA9OpNseze1esrYDSsTVdLIgDS32b+PZjJ6GAE75OZjWUm 7Kmm8KTgFzo= =uJAQ -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----