Subject: Re: CLAMS TO ANNOUNCE BIG NEW THING AT MAY 9TH EVENT (on May From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/18 Message-Id: <4nl15o$7gh@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Sat, 18 May 1996 00:02:20 -0700, Freewolf wrote: >Dave Bird---St Hippo of Augustine wrote: >> >> David Mayo wrote: >> > >> > Where are you going to be on May 18?.... >> > I am so excited I have goosebumps, don't you? [...] >It is said to be more important than the release of Dianetics itself. > >> OK, so WTF is it ? >> [...] > >Could it be the Time Rundown (which Steve Fishman discusses in his book >the Lonesome Squirrel as being a pilot Ron was working on and Steve was >one of the volunteers or whatever you call them, who got materials >directly from Ron.) Why didn't *I* come up with that? Not tapped into the same Sources of FACTual Data, I guess. >> >> --Regards, Woof Woof, glug glug-- David Mayo "I'm going to call him just as soon as he gets back from vacation on Jan ... " Mr. S. Fiction -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMZ4G+umCyCdNXuVZAQG/awQAkt1N3444ON1mF64ukyeO3XDgDfcYBtiH CR5YILqfJFhJ56yxVUvGVyhvRg7ej2GTqnCjphclqT4/Yi9bJHNafVK0DWWOb0sT zNmvnQiNxwOemffpklPG4GXK0SxTt6+v9flypJwqIct4AFtpw5yTHDq1+veF87WV lo4wfxCH0pY= =ugWy -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----