Subject: Re: Hypnosis induction was successfully used to clarify recall From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/18 Message-Id: <4nlcpv$otl@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On 18 May 1996 10:47:01 -0700, inForm@primenet.com (Rev. Dennis L Erlich) wrote: >seekon@ix.netcom.com (h3) wrote: > >> [I]n any event, i take >> your assertions here to mean that you intended Lonesome Squirrel >> to be as factual and honest an account of your experience with >> scientology as you can present? >> >>-- seekon@ix.netcom.com > > A yes or no will do, Steve. > >[Aside - I personally am examining the possibility that the whole deal >is a fig-newton of Steve's obviously fertile imagination, and that, >based on that possibility, he may be OSA's Trojan Horse.] A distinct possibility. Another possibility is that he could be someone else's 'Trojan Horse' and helping OSA's cause inadvertently or "vertently". It has happened before. This hypothesis also gives an explanation for why OSA/RTC hasn't contradicted him (Andy et al are usually so quick) or filed for defamation. There are several possibilities. I like to keep an open mind until I see from which direction or direction*s* the bullets come from. They don't hurt less but it's, well, less startling that way. Rev. David Mayo THUD THUD THUD "Another one's down, another one's down, another one bites the dust." The Queen -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMZ400+mCyCdNXuVZAQHkcQQAmGjOZMIjVjK+C+Zy5CP9kCymkXLtAS4d 7UDaF2tZOSOmyp6Ifmi55KUHg7yFMIEai9GHDRw3fC+C07MRIXDsuacSSUgWdf5R XWTaTWICRKa57pK6QgkhTV7te9Hte5KnlFKF3AcGwIsPmA1Tv9cxsYWbqSrZaHTG IRMFvrIY4uw= =DIIo -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----