Subject: Re: My position on a.r.s From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/16 Message-Id: <4nfmf8$put@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Tue, 14 May 1996 16:39:04 -0700, Freewolf wrote: >David Mayo wrote: >> [...] >Thanks for this post David. I appreciate knowing your stance. I would >love to read anything you have to say about your experiences. I can't >help but want to know your opinion because of your technical proficiency, >experience, former position and current status. But if you choose not to >express your opinions I'll have to accept that. > I prefer information but also do choose to express my opinions. >I would still like to know the truth about what occured at the end of >your tenure in Scientology. If you still have the email I sent you >within my first few days of reading a.r.s., I would be more than happy if >you posted the relevant parts and your replies so that many people aside >from myself can have the benefit of knowing the truth. > I have saved your questions and those of others. They are "in the queue" and my apologies for the delay. I will get to them. >As you well know, your name is notorious in Scientology. I heard about >you (and what a "major SP" you were in my first week in an Org. There are >perhaps, a lot of people reading this newsgroup who have had this same >experience and not once in any number of years have we heard anything >other than the church's slant on this. > >You have a right and an opportunity to dispell a lot of what the church >as said to it's (former) members about you. I and probably many others >would really appreciate hearing your side of things. > The Ninth Circuit (11Apr96) remanded my counter-claim, which includes a claim for libel. The majority of those persons who were exposed to that libel, do not read a.r.s and I am therefore unable to counter the deleterious effects of that libel even though I have and will continue to make efforts to clear my name and reputation. Rev. David Mayo "Squash Mayo like a cockroach." LRH to Lyman (ca. 1983) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMZta8umCyCdNXuVZAQFPFwP/UmUTUPvRYtHgUfdUPHW5EFxeAq90RHpw VhSYxllkmzJvf+9rNmqu5xVCH3Re5cRaFb6mUOfpYWOHkgxaDOM1Fi1GYcnNvyud 2tn1F8pDbmeii3X72fnlJFL8ZCyTe0tw84lNs/h2KGhaQOOophlJORlju//bW8J6 d6gjoXkqqfw= =WdRE -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----