Subject: Re: G.O. Auditors From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/15 Message-Id: <4ndn1i$gog@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Wed, 15 May 96 01:58:09 GMT, martin@isle.net wrote: >I have a question that perhaps Neal Hamel can answer. Did the G.O. have their >own auditors and c/ses? Were the auditors trained to not write down some of >the crimes that certain people committed? How about the C/ses? Did they have >to sign some kind of nondisclosure form? Yes, the G.O. had their own auditors and CSes (CS or C/S: Case Supervisor). E.g., Neil Gaiman, son of David and Sheila Gaiman, was a G.O. CS up to the time of the CMO takeover of the G.O. and the transition to RTC/OSA. Kora Ritchie, Geoff Shervell (who later became part of the OSA team working directly under Miscavige) in 1983, Helen Parselle are some of the more well known. I think the auditors wrote the "sensitive information" (not just crimes but any socially unacceptable activities) and then it was "vetted" later. I sometimes received folders from the G.O. to review as a senior CS and the pages had numerous holes where words and sentences had been razor bladed out. The G.O. also used to put false names (AKAs) on the folders. The G.O. auditors and CSes often had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. After many years of reviewing folders for the G.O. someone in the G.O. suddenly discovered that I ad never been asked to sign an NDA regarding G.O. folders. Not that I could have disclosed anything other than the fact that the pages had been razor bladed. (The funny thing is that no-one mentioned the fact that I had already CSed LRH's and MSH's folders, even though they were running the G.O. and everything else!) (IANAL and if anyone reading this has signed such a NDA, I cannot comment on its validity if crimes were disclosed. Consult a lawyer.) During litigation against me in regard to the RTC allegation of "breach of contract", after a long delay, RTC produced very few contracts of any kind and we won the Summary Judgement motion. > >martin Rev. David Mayo "So many have fallen, yet so far left to go ... " (finger for key) PGP ID: 1024/4D5EE559 1996/01/04 PGP Fingerprint: 0D 69 92 87 79 2F 38 72 FE 03 CE 51 31 D5 6D E9 ***************************************************************** -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMZpSG+mCyCdNXuVZAQEKsQP/an/dgbw6NHUZ9aDXbsCddTX1GmD0iI9O +AnrpN5waVFl+SqQgC56x5dQXDZQQ30hRp73z7nvpyBVPKzFHYxKwTBHaxf/c3/Y meqKHdyPt7i4QCPqltEljZ7EQKxbHoakwDsXJ7Hqqa+x6YtIk9QKPAQsgH5T0Vv3 mtXIFoo+spA= =9Qpu -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----