Subject: Re: Lonesome Squirrel (part 2) From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/28 Message-Id: <4odvt5$f18@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On 25 May 1996 22:12:02 -0700, inForm@primenet.com (Rev. Dennis L Erlich) wrote: >David Mayo wrote: > [...] > >>> Steve is nothing more than a liar and a unreformed, convicted >>>conman. > >>True but in other ways he is more than the above and you, I and others have >>these common interests: >> [...] >>c) his defamatory and libellous statements could provide the impetous for >>Scientology(tm) to file more non-meritorious litigation (including >>allegation of "conspiracy" that could serve to destroy their opponents by >>exhausting their resources) that would reinforce the chilling effect of >>their litigiousness, > > Precisely, David. That was his chant at the Clearwater Protest >earlier this year. "Let's get organized." Etc. I walked out of a >meeting after the press conference where he almost had everybody >signing up. Do you remember that, Jeff Jacobson/Lee? Rod? D'ya hear snoring? > > Also his bs could be used to prop up and support other litigation, >so the scienos would have ready-made refutation. Pretty damn slick. > I'd bet that's been typed and ready to file. >>d) he provides a means whereby the levels of intellectual honesty and >>intellectual dishonesty and thus the capability or otherwise of the various >>participants in this n.g. can be ascertained and hopefully, honed to higher >>effectiveness. > > He ain't that smart, David. But he's got the gut level feel for how >to bs people. How to con them. > Woops, Dennis. I didn't mean that he intended that or had thought it out. He has done d), above, unwittingly. >[As an aside to you, the world doesn't work on intricate formulas such >as the one above. OK, cancel the "... honed to higher effectiveness." Some folks'll just Kling ... er, Kling ... er, ... [p&m'd] David Mayo "With minds such as these addressing the facts, LS stands a good chance of becoming a classic." -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMaqALemCyCdNXuVZAQFtKgP/UYSO1KjTNAC1SZW8MVNaIEwLbjV/WWmK 90fTBAPrwSvwrV4dZCzWKUlXckJu4pgbpFbMr4f2HIecMqhHK8uWkKUYquzLeqmu 9beWKVsYtKnLvMZlsSNElzrfouHQIFuV13FxfwH33n1z+3hNnuRfIBRhLVfvY7FY NRruQPtZuqk= =Fwct -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----