Subject: Re: Fact or Fiction? (was, re: I can speak...) From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/27 Message-Id: <4oc1jd$abl@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Sat, 25 May 1996 15:34:26 -0700, Eddie Wolfe wrote: >Sherilyn wrote: >> >> In article <31A2B72E.40E6@wnstar.com>, Eddie Wolfe >> writes >> >Diane Richardson wrote: >> >> [...] >> > >> >Historically, it will be an accurate portrayal of life inside >> >scientology(tm). I just hope he has his names right. >> >> If no one else's account supports any of the major allegations, how can >> it be regarded as "historically, an accurate portrayal?" Exactly. > >That should read "historically, an accurate portrayal...?" to make it >clear that you did not quote the full sentence and thus possibly altered >what I *really* said. > >I said "...an accurate portrayal OF LIFE INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY(TM.)" >I did not say "...an accurate portrayl of the crimes committed by >scientologists." > >I was commenting on the fact that a person who has never been in the >church can read LS and see how scientologists think and what it's like to >be in Scn. > Now that you have clarified and re-clarified your point, let me state again, based on what I've read from L.S. and other posts I've read by Fishman, even without regard to what anyone else has said: Neither Fishman nor L.S. gives an accurate account of life inside Scientology(tm), how Scns think or what it's like to be in Scn. None of that. Worse yet, much of the above is blatantly mis-characterized in L.S., based on my own years of experiences. A person who has never been in the Church of Scientology(tm) would get a very inaccurate impression from reading L.S. or Fishman. Rev. David Mayo "We're just describing the same things differently, you say there's a black hole ahead and I can't see anything ahead. Why should I change course?" (transmission from Ron's Twin Inspectors) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMamIBumCyCdNXuVZAQF4IgP+PJmvRwo/mltNXAEsuYzxdiKjsTUdeLKF cmyaQu3RflBCtLIJuz/O/FCDuGAiQwTbKk6pU0u9mzcmX/zZ2WVrMEydG9DN9ohA /eF1i7yeQIpUo53QiMHsdF0XcbVIw9h1b7mVYRHlJuODdOU3v6iytjTgTfIrSsSN xc+FdwI6lFA= =wdQY -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----