Subject: Re: RI-579i David Mayo is very RIGHT and very BLIND - Why From: Koos Nolst Trenite Date: 1996/05/27 Message-Id: <199605271217.NAA04886@hera.easynet.de> X-Nntp-Posting-Host: trenite.easynet.de Priority: normal Comments: Authenticated sender is X-Pmrqc: 1 Return-Receipt-To: Koos.Trenite@trenite.de X-Confirm-Reading-To: Koos.Trenite@trenite.de X-Mail2news-Path: hera.easynet.de!trenite.easynet.de X-Broken-Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 13:16:18 +1:00 Organization: trenite.de Reply-To: Koos.Trenite@trenite.de Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Windows (v2.01) This is the WHOLE response David Mayo could think of against my accusations in RI-579i 'David Mayo is very RIGHT and very BLIND - Why', and he did not even manage to post his response to the right thread. > Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology > Message-Id: <4o8bmh$b97@light.lightlink.com> > Date: 25 May 1996 21:21:21 -0400 > From: David Mayo > Subject: Fried Fish a la Steamed KoosKoos (was Re: Miscavige) > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > > At 07:44 PM 5/25/96 +1:00, Koos.Trenite@trenite.de wrote: > > > 25 May 1996 > > > > > > RI-579i 'David Mayo is very RIGHT and very BLIND - Why' > [...] > > > >In his recent writings, > > Mayo doesn't get above covert hostility. > > > >Actually, as Steve Fishman correctly pointed out to me, > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ > > Mayo is at the Tone Level of > > ".375 (making amends, selectively high toned > > but without responsibility). > > As you know, those at this band > > give the impression of being at 1.1 [covert hostility], > > but with the glee of irresponsibility, > > the most one can say is > > that there are bursts of selectively high toned elements > > projecting the manifestation of covert hostility. > > David Mayo is much below that, as indicated. [Quote from Steve]" > > > > Thank you for this admission, Koos. > > You and Fishman make quite a *formiddable* team. > > David Mayo > "Such impeccable data, such incomparable wits, > "Our future's secure, in the hands of twits!" > > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: 2.6.2 > > iQCVAwUBMaewtOmCyCdNXuVZAQGbkwP9HT4Gnubif3p4ne09+xXabQtsJ9j/kdxR > tkI1/sMANJzqNjrT3ulGl7P4+rOHmmwW/bBQ7X36jtdSck/g1/BEi1WEndkqVBRe > 9K569KC3v2Pgn2WHmoxlGDOQFmoXWog4ItrBHqy6FsqITn9i2pSvE403cGoaYiX3 > tCFQac13opY= > =Adva > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- Enclosure: 25 May 1996 RI-579i 'David Mayo is very RIGHT and very BLIND - Why' from Ambassador for Mankind (Ron's Inspector) Message # RI-579i for Internet David Mayo is only covering up his most vicious and long-duration crimes on Scientologists. His crimes of letting L. Ron Hubbard go to pieces, of letting Pat Broeker go to pieces, of letting Mary Sue go to pieces, etc. etc. His crimes of refusing to detect and handle David Miscavige, of supporting the vicious Ethics and Justice System. His crimes of supporting the execution of almost ALL of L. Ron Hubbard's evil intentions, instead of auditing these out, which he was supposed to do. If there is somebody who did NOT and does NOT confront or look at the being L. Ron Hubbard, and if there is someone who did NOT and does NOT confront or look at the being David Miscavige, then it is David Mayo. David Mayo confronted THEM least of all, and Mayo rather went running around a pole for six months (this is not a joke, David Mayo went actually, with his body, running around a pole for six months or something, in 1982 or thereabouts, in California, on the orders of David Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard). Mayo even lost some teeth, because of that, I'm informed, or something like that. Well, also that (the 'running program', specially designed by LRH to drive David Mayo batty [crazy]) did not help David Mayo to confront L. Ron Hubbard, nor David Miscavige. In fact it is about as "out-Tech" as you can go as a Scientologist, but David Mayo did it. Shows you how high his confront of Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard was! And now Mayo wants to convince others that KOOS is not confronting L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige, and that KOOS is "out-Tech", and that KOOS is fully effect of Miscavige! You see, he has to make himself totally and completely RIGHT. And therefore anyone else is of course completely wrong. And that's what David Mayo is, he is 'RIGHT'. No wonder that Mayo could not confront the evil intentions of L. Ron Hubbard and Miscavige, let alone audit them out, because he apparently SHARES their insanities! David Mayo wanted to be driven around the pole for six months by L. Ron Hubbard. Mayo was told that it was a new Technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard called the "running program", and in blind obedience to L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige, David Mayo actually did this six months running around the pole in the true conviction that this would save Mankind and himself. Well, it drove him not only around the pole, of course. And that's where he still is, as regards confronting David Miscavige and confronting the being L. Ron Hubbard. And so, David Mayo has to tell everybody that Koos could not possibly confront David Miscavige, and that Koos could not possibly confront the being L. Ron Hubbard. You see, that makes it totally RIGHT for David Mayo that HE did NOT confront those beings: Nobody could have confronted L. Ron Hubbard. Nobody could have confronted David Miscavige. Nobody could have removed David Miscavige, either. So what are they shouting, David Mayo and his LSD-soaked friend Homer, (and his Co-Sea Org-slave Allen Wright, a devoted unconditional admirer and errand-boy for L. Ron Hubbard) what do they all say? They say: "Koos is Nobody". So now you know my name, and now you know WHO confronted the being L. Ron Hubbard, and WHO confronted David Miscavige, and WHO removed David Miscavige. And when David Mayo and the other cowards he calls his friends, call me Nobody, then THEY don't have to admit that THEY themselves were and are very big cowards who didn't and still don't dare to look, neither at the being L. Ron Hubbard, nor at the history of David Miscavige. I guess this proves what the credibility of David Mayo is, when he says "Koos has not removed Miscavige but Koos is total effect of Miscavige". It also serves as yet another example of many examples, about what sources the drugs-advocate Homer Wilson Smith chooses to gain certainty about himself and about the world around him. The baseness and ugliness of David Mayo's behavior is underlined by the fact that - if Mayo would have wanted any knowledge at all - he would have examined the most extensive data I have submitted publicly about David Miscavige and his past, and about L. Ron Hubbard and his past and present, in hundreds of RI-Bulletins. Yet David Mayo states "Koos is deluded", "Koos is the effect of David Miscavige", and he HAS to state that, and he HAS to ignore all the work and publications of Koos about these very precise subjects, describing very precise incidents, IN ORDER TO BE RIGHT. There are some people here, and they are RIGHT, no matter how wrong they are, no matter what proof you submit: THEY ARE RIGHT. And they are all connected to L. Ron Hubbard. One is L. Ron Hubbard himself, who is RIGHT. He put Miscavige on post, and that is RIGHT, so Miscavige is still on post, you see! And David Mayo did not detect David Miscavige and handle Miscavige, when he still could have, and that is RIGHT. So nobody else could either. And David Mayo did not detect and handle L. Ron Hubbard's insanities, when he still could have, and that is RIGHT. So also nobody else could have. And David Mayo did not detect and handle Mary Sue's insanities, not Jane Kember's, not Geoff Shervell's, not Richard Reiss's, not Ray Mithoff's, and not Marc Yager's, etc., etc., etc. So David Mayo is RIGHT, very right, now, for CONTINUING his destructive acts on Scientologists, for CONTINUING to refuse to look. I could slam a whole pack of session-summaries into his face, but it wouldn't help, because he wouldn't look. MAYO CAN'T BE WRONG! In his recent writings, Mayo doesn't get above covert hostility. Actually, as Steve Fishman correctly pointed out to me, Mayo is at the Tone Level of ".375 (making amends, selectively high toned but without responsibility). As you know, those at this band give the impression of being at 1.1 [covert hostility], but with the glee of irresponsibility, the most one can say is that there are bursts of selectively high toned elements projecting the manifestation of covert hostility. David Mayo is much below that, as indicated. [Quote from Steve]" See also RI-536i 'A talk with Koos on L. Ron Hubbard's secrets' of 12 Apr 1996, exposing Allen Wright, Bill Robertson, David Mayo and others, and exposing L. Ron Hubbard himself, of course. And one thing David Mayo and his psychedelic friend, Homer Wilson Smith, have always enforced (and are right NOW enforcing as well, by order or intention of L. Ron Hubbard): DON'T LOOK AT KOOS - BECAUSE IT MIGHT MAKE YOU SANE! Koos Nolst Trenite - Ambassador for Mankind Copyright 1995, 1996 by Koos Nolst Trenite references: RI-183i 'Super Criminal Miscavige's Crimes on MSH and PB' 19 May 95 RI-415i 'How LRH is destroying Scientology' of 15 Dec 1995 RI-416i 'LRH "Being in harmony with Miscavige"' of 15 Dec 95 RI-417i 'LRH Fused with Miscavige' of 19 Dec 1995 RI-40i 'The Miscavige-97-Bi-Yrs-Ago-Inc - EP' of 19 Dec 94 RI-41i 'The Miscavige-97-Bi-Yrs-Ago-Inc - I' of 18 Dec 94 RI-42i 'The Miscavige-97-Bi-Yrs-Ago-Inc - II' of 18 Dec 94 RI-43i 'The Miscavige-97-Bi-Yrs-Ago-Inc - III' of 16 Dec 94 RI-44i 'The Miscavige-97-Bi-Yrs-Ago-Inc - IV' of 15 Dec 94 RI-101i 'Cancellation of False ...OT Certificates' 7 Mar 1995 RI-104i 'All Miscavige Orders Cancelled' of 12 Mar 1995 RI-190i 'Fake Miscavige, the Evil Marc Yager's Plot' 22 May 95 RI-363i 'John Travolta now on Miscavige' of 17 Nov 1995 RI-428Ri 'The whole of RTC is fake, according to LRH' 28 Dec 95 RI-489i 'L. Ron Hubbard's Big Loss of David Miscavige' 22 Feb 96 RI-500i 'Ray Mithoff replaced David Miscavige' of 5 Mar 1996 RI-483i 'What Went...Wrong since 1966 in Scn - Summary' 16 Feb 96 RI-485i 'LRH's ACTUAL Condition in January 1986' of 17 Feb 96 RI-275i 'Mithoff KNEW that Miscavige was an SP' 26 Oct 95) RI-316Ri 'The Rightness of Vicious Anti-[Ex-]Scnists' rev. 23 Dec 95 RI-410Ri 'Quod licet Iovi...' of 15 Dec 1995, rev. 20 Feb 96 RI-ACT-101R 'Old Agreements with Suppressives' of 17 July 1995 RI-ACT-136 'Homer's (n+1)th Psychotic Break...' of 13 Apr 96 RI-ACT-138 'Letting others destroy themselves - Homer' 22 Apr 96 RI-ACT-139 'Homer is screaming at or hiding from help' 2 May 96 RI-50RQi 'RI-xxxi series Archive - Content and Use' 28 Dec 94 Revised and Replaced on 6 March 1996 These and other RI-Bulletins can be obtained (with WWW-browser) at ftp://thetics.europa.com/outgoing/adams/RI ftp://thetics.europa.com/outgoing/adams/RI/ACT (with ftp) at thetics.europa.com/outgoing/adams/RI thetics.europa.com/outgoing/adams/RI/ACT