Subject: Re: The whole Fishman thing From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/26 Message-Id: <4o8t1i$5p9@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On 23 May 1996 21:23:03 -0700, inForm@primenet.com (Rev. Dennis L Erlich) wrote: >Steve Fishman wrote: > [...] >>Better to search within for the source of your upset and start >>confronting it with good reality and truth. Can I say, "Look who's talking?" Mr. Fishman. [...] > > Now answer up to the rest of the lies you've told the newsgroup. Including those you told about me and about my wife --or is that too much to ask of you. Maybe you should consult with Koos first and then get back to us (referring to today's Koosian post "RI-579i" quoting Fishman!!!). Oh my. Rev. David Mayo "We can still change course before we reach the event horizon." (last transmission from Ron's Twin Inspectors) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMafUy+mCyCdNXuVZAQHh8AP+LxOMLhfsLMD9ucAj0dObI3KfywhRWIb/ chSFZn59vm8C6MhdG4ChTuHBVEJogpFQfm0SjMwD5b79OIkSySg987+g1Mn1tzjL 4eZcJeF4eCUl7iL4kXv4XgVdVMyHNlvj0AFFNlOAj2ohYbUji8sg7BPrZ0/5Ulvu M+j5wM9OVUU= =AwiB -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----