Subject: Re: Illegal PC? (was Re: Lonesome Squirrel (was, R.U. From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/26 Message-Id: <4o9m85$110@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Sat, 25 May 1996 17:21:40 -0700, Eddie Wolfe wrote: >Diane Richardson wrote: >> >> av282@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Martin G. V. Hunt) wrote: >> >> >Diane Richardson (referen@neont.com) writes: >> >> av282@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Martin G. V. Hunt) wrote: >> >> >> >>>David Gerard (fun@suburbia.net) writes: >> >>>> tedmay@ix.netcom.com(Ted Mayett) wrote: >> >>>>>In <319dec6b.3993431@news.primenet.com> inForm@primenet.com (Rev. >> >>>>>Dennis L Erlich) writes: >> >>>> >> >>>>>> Tell us about all the courses you took and the auditing you got >> >>>>>>while you were an Illegal PC undergoing therapy from a shrink. >> >>>>>> This I gotta hear. > I had not been following this thread. I did not know of your post until Dennis [p&m'd] it. (i.e., he emailed a courtesy cc of his post to me to ensure that I saw what was being posted with my name in it.) Please use that courtesy as I didn't see your post mentioning my name until I looked for it after receiving Dennis'. >If an Illegal PC wants to petition to be allowed to receive auditing, one >of the requirements is that he/she get fully trained as an auditor. So >there is no reason not to beleive that an illegal pc was on course. I do not recall that an "Illegal PC" was required by policy to get fully trained as an auditor and even if there was (or now is) such a policy, practically, that would be an *impossibility*; he/she would not be able to receive the auditing necessary as a requirement to many of those auditor training courses. As I recall, during the late 1970s through 1982, "Illegal PCs" were sent to the "SP/PTS Course" or whatever Melanie Murray, Phoebe Maurer and Dan and Sue Koon re-wrote it into and were not eligible for major grade chart services (auditing or training). Policy on "Illegal PCs" changed a lot over the years. In early years they were eligible for and often did receive auditing. As the years went by, the were excluded more and more, for the benefit of the organization and its principals, not for the benefit of the "PC" As for the last statement above: >there is no reason not to beleive that an illegal pc was on course if that course was a major course like levels 0 - 4 or the SHSBC, which I think Fishman said he had done, then I think there is reason not to believe that he was on those courses. > >> >>>>>Just can't help myself. :) >> >>>>>The above could never have happened. >> >>>>>It would have been out-tech. > >Oh yeah, and out-tech never occurs. It would also have been "off-policy" --as big a no-no as out-tech. > >> >>>> Hmm. Who is the Psych Repair Rundown for? Mild cases with too much >> >>>> money? Really? I am not familiar with that one. >> >> >> >>>I think it's a load of crap; they'll process anyone with enough money. >> >> No. Not so. >> >> Does this mean that Jack Farmer doesn't have enough money, Martin? > >You need to know a bit more about the reason for turning down psych >cases, Diane. It is not an arbitrary rule. It is because plants have been >sent into the church to "go psychotic" after their first session of >auditing to make the church look bad. That is why they are considered >"sources of trouble." (PTS) Some people have psych histories and are >truly psychotic. These people will not be accepted for auditing under any >circumstances. > >Other people have seen psychiatrists but have demonstrated (or been >exploited as you said) that they are not there to cause trouble and have >a sincere desire to be a scientologist. They do this by making >contributions far and beyond what ordinary members do, as well as get >themselves trained as auditors. > >It is assumed that if a person did a *lot* of things to help the church >and spent a lot of time and money training to be an auditor (over a >period of years) then they must be serious. They can then petition to the >C/S Int to be approved for auditing. No, it did not depend on their doing a lot of things to help the church. It depended on whether they were considered to be a risk (ref. "Sources of Trouble" and "Potential Trouble Sources"). Also, when I was "Senior C/S Int", they would have had to petition the G.O., not me, even if they had petitioned me, I did not have the authority to approve such a petition. After the G.O. was taken over by the CMO in late 1981 such a petition would have had to go to the person or unit handling G.O. matters during the transition in WDC (CMO INT) and would have had to have been approved by Miscavige himself. (First in CMO INT, then in ASI, then in RTC during the GO to RTC/OSA takeover/transition.) > >If I'm wrong about any of this, David or Julie Mayo are kindly invited to >correct me. Your "kind invitation" didn't include emailing me. I know I haven't answered your earlier email, though I have saved it for another day. Nor do I promise that all mail will be answered by me, read by me or even received by me. I have to prioritize my time between my numerous "squirrelly" activities: right now, in addition to litigating, I am busy hoarding food for the next long winter. > >> >It means I had a psychiatrist on course next to me in Vancouver. >> >Money is primal...remember that policy I used to quote in my .sig? >> >If Jack wasn't regged out of his millions, someone slipped up. >> >They should have made him a special project. >> >> Someone slipped up then, Martin. Jack Farmer was not allowed to be >> audited in a "Church" of Scientology[tm]. His wife, Truckstop Sally, >> is a certified auditor and audits him at home. >> I have now looked up the post by Diane Richardson that preceded this post to read all of it. I concur with the information and conclusions she expressed and could not fault those even if I did "have other fish to fry" - --quoting Hubbard in a possibly lame but appropriate, timely and relevant joke. >> There have been several illegal pcs who have posted to the AOL >> Scientology[tm] board. One still posts there, by the name of Larry >> Plato. He buys the books, takes the introductory courses he's allowed >> to take, and gets auditing *outside* of the "Church," since he's not >> allowed auditing by the "Church." His son, Larry Jr., is on the staff >> of the Ann Arbor, MI, Org. > >Yes? Go on... > >> From my observation of them on AOL, these illegal pcs are probably >> more thoroughly exploited by the CoS than any other group. They are >> led into volunteering untold hours at menial jobs, sold enormous loads >> of books, etc., all with only the *hope* that someday they will be >> allowed to become a member of the "Church." > >And some of them do. One of the policies is "the door is always open." >David Mayo could get accepted back into the church if he wanted. I assure you that David Mayo could *not* ever get back into the Church of Scientology(tm) --even if he wanted to (and I most definitely do not want to). Hubbard invented the (unpublished) policy of Excommunication for All Eternity just for me. (Even though it was unpublished, I think there are a few lurkers out there that read it first hand --yes, T, J, P, M, J, etc.?) That "the door is always open." garbage is applied or not at the whim of "the Boss" and is for PR purposes only, just as calling Fair Game, "Fair Game" was canceled for PR purposes. Rev. David Mayo "If ever leave, we will follow you, we will track you and we will hunt you down for the rest of this lifetime and every lifetime to come. You will lose 'your eternity' for all of eternity --and then some." VA relaying a Message from Ron to me, circa Nov/Dec 1982. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMahajumCyCdNXuVZAQG4UwP/X7se3dKSl/ZfGv48VA1U54/5u5IBpDsh KQP7bECl1DyG5Odu5D4jL994ojcdaut6t17lHx2qBLSLB1UHWEV9ebZe343UBIXf XB6zVsctxvb7JqmdcVbyFaoDkS2ULMd789hQpprD5VG70bn2O4PNe/+7RO/JiL6M hCUrjfm5yw0= =pSAv -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----