Subject: Re: Lavenda Van Schaick Declaration From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/25 Message-Id: <4o8dss$f2d@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Thu, 23 May 1996 00:34:39 GMT, referen@neont.com (Diane Richardson) wrote: [snip of coherent analysis by Diane Richardson] > >AFFIDAVIT OF LA VENDA VAN SCHAICK [snip of non relevant paras] > >7. In my own case, after I left Scientology, and informed the Church >that I intended to sue it for defrauding me of approximately $13,000, >the Guardian's Office in Clearwater, Florida, routed the contents of >my "PC" folder to the Church in Boston which wrote a letter to my >attorney, Michael J. Flynn and without my permission, disclosed the >contents of my "PC" folder. The contents of this folder contained in >part material that I had disclosed during auditing and it also >contains falsehoods inserted by the Church. I did not give the Church >permission to disclose this information and it was sent to Attorney >Flynn for purposes of depriving me of my legal right to sue the >Church. Thereafter, the Guardian's Office sent an individual named >Gary Klinger to my home. At that time I took from him a document [note misspelling of "Klingler"] >which I now have in my possession wherein it is stated that he is to >threaten me with extortion and offer me $8,000 in exchange for >documents of the Church, which the Church believes I now have in my >possession. Based on my experience and knowledge of the Church, I >believe that these orders came from Clearwater, Florida. > [...] > >9. I also know from my experience in Scientology, that the Guardian's >Office of each local organization is controlled' by and reports to the >U.S. Guardian's Office in Los Angeles. In turn, the U.S. Guardian's >Office in Los Angeles reports directly to Clearwater, Florida. I also >know that there is a telex connection between the U.S. Guardian's >Office in Los Angeles and the Clearwater Headquarters of Scientology. >I myself used the telex system in Las Vegas and sent and received >messages which were all in code to Los Angeles and to Clearwater, >Florida. The Guardian's Office issued a press release and wrote >letters to the media containing information from my PC files. (See >Exhibit 1 attached hereto.) > The paragraph above is quite inaccurate. The U.S. G.O. was in Los Angeles but it did not report to Cleawater, Florida. " ... the Clearwater Headquarters of Scientology." is also false. Why is this important? 1. In this affadavit, the name "Klingler" is misspelled "Klinger" (the *only* place I have seen it so misspelled) until Fishman misspelled the name as "Klinger". 2. In Fishman's L.S. he describes the ficititious "SO GO" unit with a "Combat I C" that briefed and ran missions or ops in Clearwater. IMHO, the above is *conclusive evidence* that Fishman manufactured the whole story of his "SO GO" briefing, Spurlock's presence/participation and the "rape and theft" of "LRH O/W writeups" (that could not have existed) out of having read this LaVenda V. S. affadavit from FACTnet. Otherwise the SAME TWO ERRORS would not have existed in LaVenda's affadavit and Fishman's tale. (There is a plausible explanation, in my mind, for LaVenda incorrectly alleging that Clearwater was the Scn Headquarters, at the time of this affadavit. I will wait to see whether anyone comes up with this reason and post the answer in a few days.) Additonal but non-essential information: The U.S. G.O. reported to the G.O. WW (World Wide which was the headquarters of the G.O.) at Saint Hill Manor, E.G., UK. From GO WW some reports went to Mary Sue Hubbard and on to L. Ron Hubbard and orders came back from LRH to MSH to the G.O. More rarely, reports went from US GO directly to MSH and LRH and orders sometimes went directly from LRH and/or MSH to the U.S. GO. [rest of affadavit] >Signed under the pains and penalties of perjury > >[date unreadable] [but correctly placed in 1982 by D.R.] > >La Venda Van Schaick > >________________________________________________________ > >Diane Richardson >referen@neont.com > Rev. David Mayo "Oh, what a tangled tale we weave, when first we practice to 'deSteve'." "So many have fallen, yet so far left to go ... " (finger for key) PGP ID: 1024/4D5EE559 1996/01/04 PGP Fingerprint: 0D 69 92 87 79 2F 38 72 FE 03 CE 51 31 D5 6D E9 ***************************************************************** -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMae5NemCyCdNXuVZAQG+2QQAhhAoKGrZ/wi1vyjh2HF6NZn0VnTMOjxo L+TVZkJy98m4zZ71pIej5PhhwKaSHi3Gcf22rb816rjxS2ckZLS23iEpPObj/01Z FH/MUOHSFkHQlpNTC9NcjnrxJS5I82ibs/t0NSC7/63z66zscF6kOFDsXFnJd3VR OQKodN5obWs= =NTHy -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----