Subject: Re: Lonesome Squirrel From: David Mayo Date: 1996/05/25 Message-Id: <4o8ip3$mib@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On 25 May 1996 21:24:58 GMT, bozak@news.bridge.net (Joshua Lowe) wrote: >Rev. Dennis L Erlich (inForm@primenet.com) wrote: > >: we'll just have to see if the -facts- make any difference to these >: gullible net.folk. > >Gullible, yet you seem more than eager to take the word of _anyone_ that Am _I_ one of those _anyone_ ? Or Julie? or Ralph Hilton? all of whom I know personally and could trust with my life? Or Diane Richardson whose laser like logic excises the exigent? Those are the only persons who have "popped up" with *information* on this subject. The rest has all been speculation or Klinging to fallacies. >pops on the group. They could be anyone, or do you know all these people >personally? > >And also, as far as gullibility goes, how many Body Thetans did you >exorcise during your tenure in the cult? It's a funny co-incidence that Fishman asked me a question like that a few weeks ago and I have been trying to answer it ever since but I was having a problem with the arithmetic. I thought the number was: 2,355,876,998,243,875 but it just "didn't seem to indicate" and then ... - -1 2,355,876,998,243,874 yeah, that's more like it! > >You're so hell-bent on discreditng Fishman now that you don't even care >who's giving you ammunition, or whether it's even legit or not. You were >quick as a shot to dig into LS, because it's unverifiable, yet you >discredit with even less verifiable sources? You're either off your " ... even less verifiable sources?" Did you read today's Koos revelation of email from Fishman about me? If you want to help the guy, help him out of the hole he's digging, no, dug, himself into. >rocker, or you're withholding information. You posted kindly (well half of it was) of me once, Joshua. I am trying to return the favour. Rev. David Mayo "There's none so blind ... " -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMafMHumCyCdNXuVZAQHIDgP+KPKfAoRVREypnwVoEQes9UyInl85/r1o ssRhtXiqYhBcYwXy/kh/ahOkUo7dcj9NDuzmxDyOCJ5E0sTQ6f3CTUMWUxCAGfNZ su/jQc0yVaFrd4Q7CXVtaS6VEN3faelzZxiZGq4xK9rxTVGXjmpn2iKhxjXRpT3n K/Bb1Oj1Kck= =8WPO -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----