Subject: Re: sose278720@aol.com From: David Mayo Date: 1996/06/08 Message-Id: <4pavg1$da0@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Fri, 07 Jun 1996 15:11:55 GMT, referen@neont.com (Diane Richardson) wrote: >cat@brc.ubc.ca (Cat Davidson-Hall) wrote: > >>In article <4p6mqk$fq4@insosf1.netins.net>, hartong@netins.net (Rebecca >>Hartong) wrote: [...] >Margaret Huffstickler? The vast majority of her posts here have been >personal attacks on various critics. Yep > I have *yet* to see *anything* >she's posted which smacks of even the slightest criticism of >Scientology[tm]. Hasn't anyone else noticed? Yep, yep (that's the sound of two, yepping) >This whole flamefest has reached the point of total absurdity. IMO, >Margaret Huffstickler has succeeded admirably in her efforts to create >disagreement and dissension among Scientology[tm] critics. Whether May I suggest the insertion of "certain", after "among" and before the S word --as if posting to a plan. As if ... where'd partner Eddie go? >she has taken on this task as an individual, or was assigned this task >as part of a group (and I *don't* mean OSA) is beyond proof at this Very, very smart, IMNSHO. Rev. David Mayo "Thae grounde quakes aneath me feet, feare me, for feare awt to speake." -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMbjv/umCyCdNXuVZAQF9zAP9FfhfUIgzPjHWo+P3a3dYmwKw5d7lTLRB z4RrFrG2kPFENJyIUMuRXxBYRIq93Z5Lmj4m2hzhdSnnpmLXRFoex0eeLpksJkt2 QKIUpq3EahvUQHx4yX63qu2ZVMgyp5jyKkLsvAc9tXFbu0Qv+NF3JwocZ7AyL1Ol oM0T4U9EVsw= =ViTL -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----