Subject: Re: "I can speak." From: David Mayo Date: 1996/06/06 Message-Id: <4p6mum$p8r@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On 4 Jun 1996 22:57:01 GMT, hoyos@millenium.texas.net (Hoyos) wrote: >Sister Clara (clara@holsoft.demon.co.uk) wrote: >: >: The Tabayoyon Affidavit describes the stockpiling of weapons and the general >: armament of the Hemet base. > >This is one man's claim. Are there things that back it up? There is what I know and saw up until the date of my departure, on Feb 14, 1983, regarding the armory at the Hemet base and hand guns carried by David Miscavige and Pat Broeker. I made this information generally known publicly in 1983 and 1984, and in statements to law enforcement agencies. One would think that information would still be available in those law enforcement agencies and publicly available in the "FACTnet" archives, unless one had reason to suspect otherwise, as in the nasty words: "tampering" or "rewriting history". (I could provide that information again, from my personal knowledge, if for any reason it "has become unavailable". Of course, my memory has been heavily challenged by RTC/Scn and I may have mistaken a palm tree for a machine gun or a daffodil for a hand gun in Miscavige's belt; I don't think so but --whatcha say, Earl? Warren? anyone else?) Rev. David Mayo "So many have fallen, yet so far left to go ... " (finger for key) PGP ID: 1024/4D5EE559 1996/01/04 PGP Fingerprint: 0D 69 92 87 79 2F 38 72 FE 03 CE 51 31 D5 6D E9 ***************************************************************** -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMbbdxOmCyCdNXuVZAQFT4QP9HSdnJn3K6nUwPhEOmMm+8W2w/kQrWu5n 6FDVsfLDRYp1BDJsDoIrVh3RWVOx89+ayYh5Nws3dSSEQNo1I3I4WlFFFoY/Csb3 MONU8P1y4NkOpnhHmzYJqKybw/rmRNPg3bbk/vKA3cQ2OBbSsGeXArw8/iWYkIbF rIPZSS7x0Ro= =/a9R -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----