Subject: Re: What's the deal with Lavenda From: mayo@lightlink.com (David Mayo) Date: 1996/05/31 Message-Id: <31ae7132.21815783@netnews.worldnet.att.net> References: <5gEqxkrDA8sa090yn@party.allcon.com> <4ocnht$bev@kalypso.cybercom.net> <255371d646@holsoft.demon.co.uk> Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Thu, 30 May 1996 15:16:57 +0100, Sister Clara wrote: >In article > oj@party.allcon.com (Oliver J. Albrecht) wrote: > >> >> In article <4ocnht$bev@kalypso.cybercom.net>, >> rnewman@kalypso.cybercom.net (Ron Newman) wrote: > >> >This doesn't really answer your question, though. How do we >> >know which (if either) of the two LaVendas to believe? >> >> Of course that's a very good question. I think I would tend to believe >> the people who talked to this woman on the phone. To be honest, thinking >> back to the postings by LaVendS@aol.com I find the the unmotivated flaming >> against Koos a little weird. How would an alleged newcomer like this person >> with the AOL account find her favorite target so quickly? I think we >> have been trolled (by Xenu knows whom), but we haven't heard the last of >> all this. I'm confident that time will tell... > >I think we are still being trolled but, as you say, time will tell. Me, too. Rev. David Mayo -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMa5vDumCyCdNXuVZAQEVTgP/cGN1wKxV7yNfeE0JTnz5hPZp1XWoa7Qq MLbbIlMKU29XeZB+E62ScJT8Kg1wlAkOwkU5nT8vNPUyiqZJIxX3h4lmqQudfYDq 7qptPIaJLFieJNkwaxlxbIQDtR6kc5lyp3eExuTAEAL9YfpJ5KV7L8pUpsgOAp9v hBSsaHJQggA= =UawS -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----