Subject: Re: Whip's legal lesson From: mayo@lightlink.com (David Mayo) Date: 1996/01/29 Message-Id: <4ejh14$kgm@light.lightlink.com> Sender: electra@light.lightlink.com Organization: Art Matrix - Lightlink Electra Gateway v2.4 Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Whippersnapper wrote: > >In message <199601240856.DAA25574@light.lightlink.com>, >mayo@lightlink.com (David Mayo) wrote: > >>Whippersnapper wrote: > >>>mayo@lightlink.com (David Mayo) wrote: > [...] >>>>>>What wrong was David Mayo supposedly trying to right? The guy did >>>>>>vast damage and was thrown out of the Church. I *saw* some of that >>>>>>damage, very, very, VERY directly. [...] >The talk over meals had mainly to do with Confessionals and some very >specific point of technical practice that was a tad beyond my ken, but >considered diametrically opposed to LRH's data on same. What you are describing is second or third hand information which you didn't even understand. Did you see any damage directly? Do you now publicly retract your original statement? > >>>Later I was part of a unit producing public services. Your "office," >>>in the person of a slightly stupid and constantly-ill "missionaire," >>>inexplicably extended its tentacles to that unit and almost instantly >>>halted its work and tore it apart. [...] >>I didn't send out any "missionaires". Missionaires were sent by >>either Action FB or Action CMO INT, which was probably being run >>by John Nelson or David Miscavige or Jon Horwich at the time. Do >>you recall the slightly stupid and constantly-ill"missionaire"'s >>name and what year this was? The public services unit was in >>existence prior to me having anything to do with it. Perhaps the >>missionaire went there before I knew of it. Give me a name. > >This guy called himself a "missionaire" and his contact in your office >his "ops." He carried a hand-typed and photocopied set of "project >orders." Of course you weren't responsible. Are you being facetious? Correct. I was not responsible. I did not have any missionaires, I did not send out any missionaires, and what's more I had no guy(s) working in my office. Now retract your statements AND state the "missionaire"'s name, for the record, if there was one. [...] >>David Mayo (finger for key) > > >- Whippersnapper -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 iQCVAwUBMQz/dumCyCdNXuVZAQFXtwQAh60e31uGTW/ul8IPrgtt4MF/M1tPlIyP c6bW91ZKu9nLE5RbIy2apRhKTld4ahpYlHgmuQ1yCXBaAq/tBslfjTgS4jyKqx60 P4EnAJ9XB7nM1CAtuVUaFpyWWWStn/R0KDD0pFgZC7OKidj3Ssrx3e7YQSuLrdBj DG1ZLL1zJjU= =Ff8S -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- ******************************* David Mayo (finger for key) PGP ID: 1024/4D5EE559 1996/01/04 David Mayo PGP Fingerprint: 0D 69 92 87 79 2F 38 72 FE 03 CE 51 31 D5 6D E9 *****************************************************************