HOW TO CLEAR WITHHOLDS AND MISSED WITHHOLDS -12 FEBR 1962

Сообщение auditor »

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 12 FEBRUARY 1962
Sthil
CenOCon

HOW TO CLEAR WITHHOLDS AND MISSED WITHHOLDS

I have finally reduced clearing withholds to a rote formula which contains all the basic elements necessary to obtain a high case gain without missing any withholds.
These steps now become THE way to clear a withhold or missed withhold.

AUDITOR OBJECTIVE

The auditor’s object is to get the pc to look so that the pc can tell the auditor.
The auditor’s objective is not to get the pc to tell the auditor. If the pc is in session the pc will talk to the auditor. If the pc is not in session, the pc won’t tell the auditor a withhold. I never have any trouble getting the pc to tell me a withhold. I sometimes have trouble getting the pc to find out about a withhold so the pc can tell it to me. If the pc will not tell the auditor a withhold (and the pc knows it) the remedy is rudiments. I always assume, and correctly, that if the pc knows about it the pc will tell me. My job is to get the pc to find out so the pc has some-thing to tell me. The chief auditor blunder in pulling withholds stems from the auditor assuming the pc already knows when the pc does not.
If used exactly, this system will let the pc find out and let the pc get all the charge off of a withhold as well as tell the auditor all about it.
Missing a withhold or not getting all of it is the sole source of ARC break.
Get a reality on this now. All trouble you have or have ever had or will ever have with ARC breaky pcs stems only and wholly from having restimulated a withhold and yet having failed to pull it. The pc never forgives this. This system steers you around the rock of missed withholds and their bombastic consequences.

WITHHOLD SYSTEM

This system has five parts:
0. The Difficulty being handled.
1. What the withhold is.
2. When the withhold occurred.
3. All of the withhold.
4. Who should have known about it.
Numbers (2) (3) and (4) are repeated over and over, each time testing (1) until (1) no longer reacts.
(2) (3) and (4) clear (1). (1) straightens out in part (0).
(0) is cleaned up by finding many (1)’s and (1) is straightened up by running (2) (3) and (4) many times.
These steps are called (0) Difficulty, (1) What (2) When (3) All (4) Who. The auditor must memorize these as What, When, All and Who. The order is never varied. The questions are asked one after the other. None of them are repetitive questions.

USE A MARK IV

The whole operation is done on a Mark IV. Use no other meter as other meters may read right electronically without reading mental reactions well enough.
Do this whole system and all questions at sensitivity 16.

THE QUESTIONS

0. The suitable question concerning the Difficulty the pc is having. Meter reads.
1. What. “What are you withholding about………?” (the Difficulty) (or as given in fu-ture issues).
Meter reads. Pc answers with a w/h, large or small.
2. When. “When did that occur?” or “When did that happen?” or “What was the time of that?”
Meter reads. Auditor can date in a generality or precisely on meter. A generality is best at first, a precise dating on the meter is used later in this sequence on the same w/h.
3. All. “Is that all of that?” Meter reads. Pc answers.
4. Who. “Who should have known about that?” or “Who didn’t find out about that?” Meter reads. Pc answers.
Now test (1) with the same question that got a read the first time. (The question for (1) is never varied on the same w/h.)
If needle still reads ask (2) again, then (3), then (4), getting as much data as possible on each. Then test (1) again. (1) is only tested, never worked over except by using (2), (3) and (4).
Continue this rotation until (1) clears on needle and thus no longer reacts on a test.
Treat every withhold you find (or have found) in this fashion always.

SUMMARY

You are looking at a preview of PREPARATORY TO CLEARING. “Prepclearing” for short. Abandon all further reference to security checking or sec checking. The task of the audi-tor in Prepclearing is to prepare a pc’s rudiments so that they can’t go out during 3D Criss Cross.
The value of Prepclearing in case gain, is greater than any previous Class I or Class II auditing.
We have just risen well above Security Checking in ease of auditing and in case gains.
You will shortly have the ten Prepclearing lists which give you the (0) and (1) questions. Meanwhile, treat every withhold you find in the above fashion for the sake of the preclear, for your sake as an auditor and for the sake of the good name of Scientology.
(Note: To practise with this system, take a withhold a pc has given several times to you or you and other auditors. Treat the question that originally got it as (1) and clean it as above in this system. You will be amazed.)

LRH:sf.cden L. RON HUBBARD
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»