auditor

PEP - HCO BULLETIN OF 2 AUGUST 1973

Сообщение auditor »

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 2 AUGUST 1973
Remimeo

PEP

I’ve been doing some research lately. That’s mostly what I have been doing. And while this is not the main line of research I thought I might mention it in passing.
Something like four centuries ago Man’s diet began to undergo a radical change. What he ate before that was European, Asian. Whole grain barley, various proteins, various wheats and other foods were not necessarily abundant but they made up a radically different diet than modern Man consumes.
With the discovery of the New World, for the first time there was an abundance of SUGAR. Up until then sugar came from a few scarce plants and beehives and was far too ex-pensive for any broad general consumption. But the wealth of the West Indies was not really gold. It was the product of the sugar cane: BROWN AND WHITE SUGAR.
Also the Americas gave the world many new plants such as maize (the African’s “mealy meal”), the potato and other carbohydrates and today a startlingly large amount of the Europe-an and African diet consists of plants first found in America. Almost all these foods are mainly carbohydrate, which is to say, low on protein.
Thus Man’s diet changed. And the changes were in the direction of abundant Sugar and Carbohydrate and away from a high protein diet.
And with this change, it could be said, there went Man’s pep.
Sugar is a deceptive thing. It appears to give one energy. But it does so by by-passing the body’s production of its own sugar. Alcohol is also deceptive. It apparently by-passes the ability to make sugar which is why it messes up the liver. In other words sugar in abundance by-passed the basic energy producing mechanisms of the body.
Straight sugar makes the stomach and digestive processes alkaline. This is the opposite to acid. Food needs acid to digest. Therefore, as just one part of all this scene, when one doesn’t eat protein and digest his food he winds up in a state of malnutrition – a general break-down of body functions due to lack of adequate nourishment.
Sugar, that is supposed “to produce energy” does so only at the expense of physical health for sugar does not build up a body, it only burns it up.
The result of a heavy intake of sugar and carbohydrates is to feel tired all the time – no pep. A diet of candy bars and cokes may appear to put energy there but eventually no body is left to burn it!
Well, today they start little babies out on sugar and carbohydrate as an “all right diet”. No protein. The result is these fat babies you see ballooning in their perambulators. They are starting life with two-and-a-half strikes on them. The rest of the third strike is added by cokes and candy bars. And there goes the old ball game. You get a civilization that is tired, no endur-ance.
The degeneration can be reversed if one knocks off the cokes and candy bars and sugar in the coffee and tea and begins to concentrate on an intake of a good percentage of protein. After a few weeks or months, one starts to feel peppy. The old body has begun to build itself back.
If one is going to run a car, he has to feed it the right fuel and oil. If one is going to run a body it has to be fed the right food and that has to include protein.
We have seen aboard a lot of diet fads. That’s what they were. “Eat liquefied carrots and you will fly.” “Chomp only Vitamin X and you will soar.” Well, bad diets like that give dieting a bad name like “crazy”. We’ve had food cranks around who only ate hazelnuts or Chi-nese herbs. Well, that’s a different subject entirely than what I’m talking about. I think those diets shouldn’t even be wished off on the birds.
All I’m talking about is eating your chow instead of living off candy bars, cokes and milk and sugared coffee.
By eating your hamburger and vegetables and leaving alone the candy bars and cokes, you will begin to build up a head of steam. It takes far longer for actual food to build up into energy than it does sugar.
Most of the bodies around got started off on a sugar-carbohydrate baby formula and got to believing that if something tasted sweet it was good. Well, cocaine probably tastes great too, but it won’t build up a body and the pep it imparts is very false indeed as it does so by ripping the body apart.
Man’s diet changed over the last four centuries. And he’s now got a lot of welfare and sick populations. And he sure pushes the stuff which got him into that condition – sugar and carbohydrates.
America got even for being discovered and raped. She gave the world hordes of new carbohydrates and principally she gave the world abundant raw sugar. An interesting revenge.

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

LRH:nt.ts
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»